Official Supreme Court forms for filing for legal guardianship are available on the WV Supreme Court website.   The button below will take you to these "do-it-yourself" forms.

Guardianship is custody by a non-parent. In some cases, the parent is accused of unfitness or abandonment and does not consent to the guardianship.  In these cases, you should ltalk to a lawyer.